Monday, June 21, 2010

I ♥ Faces Photography Challenge




I have always loved checking out the entries at the "I Heart Faces" website!!  Tonight I decided to get brave & enter one of my own photos.  It'll be good for me to jump out of my comfort zone, right?!?

This week's challenge is "Celebrating Teens."  I knew instantly which photo I wanted to enter!!

I loved EVERYTHING about this girl the instant I met her... from her AMAZING green eyes to her purple tinted hair & SASSY attitude!!  She was gorgeous!!  She made my job easy peasy!!  Here is my entry:


Go check out I Heart Faces this week to see more gorgeous teens!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Simply captivating. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so spunky... in a good way! I think this image goes well with this weeks theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you should definitely not be afraid to submit your work! It is awesome! Love this girl's attitude and colors!

    ReplyDelete